PERFECTING ONE-ON-ONE TUTORING for the ACT and more!
At the GK Academy, we specialize in one-on-one tutoring for standardized tests such as the ACT. We don’t offer standard classroom tutoring. We don’t offer completely independent self-study for the ACT. We are your best choice for personalized ACT tutoring whether online or in person. At the GK Academy, we believe that superior tutors and academic coaches are in short supply. Why is this the case? Well, unfortunately there sometimes a lack of prestige associated with tutoring that demotivates many highly skilled tutors from using their gifts to help educate our youth.. At the GK Academy, we are trying to change this by attracting highly gifted tutors for the ACT and SAT. Please see our video below, which will tell you a little bit more about our vision.
- Where can I learn more about when the tests are offered and also get other basic test information?
- Why should I choose the GK Academy?
- Which tests and subjects do you help with and what other services do you provide?
- Do you offer group test prep and why is personalized test prep better?
- Do you work with students who have special testing considerations and/or learning differences and will I qualify?
- The Working Memory Trap.
- Motivation and anxiety during standardized tests?
- Is your vocab good enough for a GRE verbal score above the 50th percentile?
- Is your vocab good enough for a GRE verbal score above the 70th percentile?
- Is your vocab good enough for a GRE verbal score above the 80th percentile?
- Is your vocab good enough for a perfect GRE verbal score?
Note: These results are official. Unfortunately names cannot be provided unless students give prior authorization. Privacy is paramount.
- Woodbury Student (ACT Composite from 35 to perfect 36 after one prep session). Results reported 12/31/2015 Note: Increases at the high end are difficult as scores usually regress to the mean)
- Woodbury Student (ACT Composite Score jump from 18 to 24) Results reported 12/31/2015
- Woodbury Student ACT Composite Score jump from MN from 18 to 25) Results reported 12/31/2015