PERFECTING ONE-ON-ONE TUTORING for the ACT and more!
At the GK Academy, we specialize in one-on-one tutoring for standardized tests such as the ACT. We don’t offer standard classroom tutoring. We don’t offer completely independent self-study for the ACT. We are your best choice for personalized ACT tutoring whether online or in person.
- Where can I learn more about when the tests are offered and also get other basic test information?
- Which tests and subjects do you help with and what other services do you provide?
- Where do you meet with students?
- What is the tutoring process like?
- The Working Memory Trap.
- Motivation and anxiety during standardized tests?
- Is your vocab good enough for a GRE verbal score above the 50th percentile?
- Is your vocab good enough for a GRE verbal score above the 70th percentile?
- Is your vocab good enough for a GRE verbal score above the 80th percentile?
- Is your vocab good enough for a perfect GRE verbal score?
Note: These results are official. Unfortunately names cannot be provided unless students give prior authorization. Privacy is paramount.
- Woodbury Student (ACT Composite from 35 to perfect 36 after one prep session). Results reported 12/31/2015 Note: Increases at the high end are difficult as scores usually regress to the mean)
- Woodbury Student (ACT Composite Score jump from 18 to 24) Results reported 12/31/2015
- Woodbury Student ACT Composite Score jump from MN from 18 to 25) Results reported 12/31/2015